SCROLL DOWN!




THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG ....JUST KEEP ON SCROLLING DOWN - INFORMATION IN A FEW LANGUAGES / REVIEWS / PHOTOGRAPHS - EVEN THE PREVAILING WEATHER!




Tuesday

Dear Liz and Trevor;
At last I find the time to send you a message and warm greetings. We returned home on November 12th after a wonderful journey through Namibia, Botswana and Zambia. We were so lucky to actually see 4 out of the "BIG FIVE" in Etosha National Park. I love Namibia, what a fascinating emptiness of sand, stone and desert.
Of course most important I would like to express again my sincere thanks to you both for your extraodinary hospitality. You certainly know how to make a stranger welcome. Your help, concern and caring was what one would expect of a friend, but you simply took us "drifters" under your able "wing" and opened your home and hearts to us. Liz, your eye for detail, colour and necessity made our wing a charming place to be. Your breakfasts were superp, healthy, delicious and matched with the very good coffee simply a "happening". Trevor, I decidedly enjoyed chatting with you about your wonderful and very successful hobby of photography and sailing in general. Thank's again for the drive in the rain to our early G.A.P. departure.
If and when I return to Cape Town I hope to spend more time with you in your beautiful manor.
P.S. I hope the renovations are going well, if not finished.
Take care and enjoy the pre-xmas season.
Warmest regards
Ute Wilson
Canada

No comments: